I need some advice on upgrading from the Bionic So this past weekend, I got to try out my brother's Razr Maxx and was awestruck by it. The only advantage the Bionic has is the removable battery, if you ask me. But the spectacular battery on the Maxx negates that to an extent. I'm pretty much determined to get a replacement phone, at this point. I mean, the ICS OTA will pretty much have to come out the next 48-hours to sway my decision. A user should never have to employ leaked software to get the most out of their device. I bought my Bionic Sept 15th of last year, so I know the 1-Year VzW warranty has expired. My Bionic has seen a lot of faulty GPS and charging functionality recently. The water damage indicator has some marking to it, from moderate exposure. Funny thing is this my third Bionic, but each one has had its share of problems. What is my best recourse? A) I demand an early upgrade from VzW B) I file a claim with Asurion Either option, I'll demand at least a Rarz Maxx (I've become accustomed to using the extended battery on my bionic). Thanks for your feedback. Really wish it didn't come to this.