I need serious help droid razr runing rooted 4.0.4

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR Hacks' started by Mrquin, Jul 22, 2012.

1. Mrquin

Mrquin New Member

Hi guys I'm having a bit of trouble n i have been trying to figure this problem out or a few months now but i have not got the answer i know I'm really good with instruction i have been a rookie n learn n read about how to root my phone n every thing so i have rooted my device i also have install safestrap recovery now its time to install the room i have find a rom i like a few the problem i am having is getting them to work ok i put the rom on the phone i boot into recovery i factory reset n wipe everything i than enable safe system n wipe everything again n i keep getting error mission aborted or sum when it tries to install rom can some one please guide me n help me so i can be a happy rooted user
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2012
  2. FoxKat

FoxKat DF Super Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

3. Mrquin

Mrquin New Member

Its not the safe strap I'm having trouble with i believe the program works well i need to figure out if the rom i am using works I believe i may not be downloding the correct rom i have a rooted device and not seen neither rom work it just boots to a blank black screen after the Motorola sign the screen that show when u have a rooted device n say u have 10 sec to press something or it will boot normal n then it goes to the blank screen thats under safe mode but when im not in safe mode it boots normal when i hold the power n two volume buttom it goes blank n i restart it n go n disable safe when i get stuck on a blank screen mode n reboot it back up the stock rom so i am Wondering if the rom works frist i would like help finding a good custom rom i dont care what kind it is i am looking for a rom thatis fast n cool with a nice theme n from there i will do the steps u ave me from that post your help will be very much greatful
  4. JSM9872

JSM9872 DF Super Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

Thread moved to the Razr Hacks section.
  5. Jungle King 76

Jungle King 76 New Member

If you are on the safe side and flash the from and get the black screen, it is almost always a sign that ROM does not mix with your stock system. If you have GB on your stock side, you need a ROM built off of GB. If you have ICS, you need an ICS ROM. There are plenty to chose from.

If you provide your system version, I can give a link to some good ROMs.

Sent from my Droid RAZR using Xparent Purple Tapatalk 2
  6. Jungle King 76

Jungle King 76 New Member

7. JSM9872

Thank you for jumping in and helping out Jungle King!
  8. Mrquin

Mrquin New Member

I really wana thank u guys for figuring out what was the issue it was the wrong rom you were right it was the type I needed to be on ics rom n kept downloading Ginger bread rom I put that ics on n I have booted up ova 6 different rom n am very impressed nice work u guys I love being rooted. If u have another good site of good roms let me know I love new roms I'm ics 6/12/214 system 4.0.4droid razr
  9. JSM9872

Not sure about ROMs since I don't have a Razr, but happy to hear its working now :biggrin:
Search tags for this page

safestrap broken lcd