I need my ud 3.1!!!

swizzcheez

Reaction score
Starting to get bored with themes and need a fresh update to play with. I've looked at other ROMs and can't bring myself to leave. PLZ BD hook us up!

OP
S

swizzcheez

Reaction score
I'm having some minor issues with 3.0.1 that are getting annoying. I love the GB ROMs but am to lazy to go back to 2.5. I think I just got too excited to hear bout 3.1's ETA. Maybe I'll start passing time trying to learn to theme.

Reaction score
I saw BD post something on twitter last week about that 3.1 will be amazing but that he won't be posting anymore ETA's about it

b-jammin21

Reaction score
I saw BD post something on twitter last week about that 3.1 will be amazing but that he won't be posting anymore ETA's about it

Maybe that's a good thing haha...

I would like an update tho. It seems like its been a while and BD usually pushes out updates quicker than this. I remember when he was on 2.x, updates came out nearly every week. I was saying that was too much then, but I all of a sudden miss the frequent updating after its been a while lol.

EDIT: I can, however, be patient while a nice update is in the works. I'll wait as long as it takes...

Play a jam!

b-jammin21

Reaction score
What happened to no more eta's? He must be serious about this one. Man, I hope so....

Play a jam!

illmatic636

Reaction score
Probably just looking to increase some hits on TUD. We will see!

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
BDs house will be swarmed by mice who bite through his cable modem's wires thus destroying his internet for two weeks.

Rodeojones

Reaction score
BDs house will be swarmed by mice who bite through his cable modem's wires thus destroying his internet for two weeks.

This seems like a fun game. I want to play too.

My guess is that right as he's about to upload the ROM to his servers, a swarm of locusts of Biblical proportions decends upon his home (think Old Testament Moses vs. Pharoah stuff). Said locusts render his internet connection unusable for two weeks.

In all seriousness, I'm sure that regardless of when it's released it will be great.

Droid_3.0

Reaction score
I Can top this all >:D Godzilla attacked BDs house only crushing his computer and was later taken down by a LAZAR!!

OP
S

swizzcheez

Reaction score
I'm in too.......Charlie Sheen stopped by and took his Tiger Blood causing his router to fry and the new one won't be in for 2 weeks. Sorry BD. Your work is awesome but the ETA's are a bit off. WINNING!!!!