i need help

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by gravitysucks, Nov 19, 2010.

1. gravitysucks

gravitysucks New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    i just rooted my droid and i want to know if there's a way to make my droid look and feel like a nexus or an incredible. if not is there any way i can get it close? sorry if i posted this in the wrong section i wasn't sure where to do it

2. 252chevyboyz

252chevyboyz Silver Member

Ratings:
    +160
    a top suggestion would be to root the phone but im not rooted quite yet (complicated process for me since im not too good with computers) im still reading up on it but i would check the hacks and rom section of the forum and your questions should have a few answers. wish i could help ya out more but hope you enjoy the stay

3. gravitysucks

gravitysucks New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    just knowing where to post is a big help lol. thanx!

4. jaw4bama

jaw4bama Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Go to the rom section ( http://www.droidforums.net/forum/custom-roms/ ) and look at the screen shots of developers roms and pick from there which one you like. Most roms can use themes that make it look and feel like several different phones!

#4 jaw4bama, Nov 19, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2010
  5. jaw4bama

jaw4bama Member

Ratings:
    +0
    also Rom Manager in the market is a good one click rom installer that has a vast collection of custom roms and themes.

6. dlwhtrose

dlwhtrose Super Moderator
    Rescue Squad Premium Member

God forsaken desert, wishing to be back in Dixie
    Ratings:
    +33
    Welcome to the forum. Your best suggestion is to look through the various developers threads and see which of their roms and themes will get you the look you are looking for. To get to the various developers click on the Forum tab above then scroll down until you see Custom Roms in there you will see several different developers: Ultimate Droid, CVCPS, LithiumMod, Liquid, Koush, Adamz, Shadow Rom. Just to name a few.