I need help

jhamilton

Reaction score
My droid keeps resetting and my boyfriend is out of town and he is the one that always fixs my phone and he has put a rom on my phone and he said that i need to flash a new rom and i don't know how. Please help!!!!

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
What exactly is going on with your phone ?

is it in a boot loop...where it will flash the Motorola (M) and the boot animation and then back to the Motorola (M)

And what was going on when this started

OP
J

jhamilton

Reaction score
It is restarting and it just go back to the home page after it restarts. I have the sapphire thing on my phone. Like i was on the phone with my boyfriend and it restarted. It is driving me crazy. My boyfriend said i need to flash a new rom thing. I duno anything else.

OP
J

jhamilton

Reaction score
it is a random reboots and the rom i have is saphire 1.0 by cvpcs

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Turn the phone off, or pull the battery, and then power up the phone by holding the power key and the X button until a "recovery screen" comes up

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
And then tell me what the Recovery Screen looks like

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Turn the phone off...then turn it back on by holding down the power button and the X key on the physical keyboard at the same time until a recovery screen comes up

OP
J

jhamilton

Reaction score
My boyfriend said that i don't need to do a recovery he said that i need to load saphire 1.1.1

OP
J

jhamilton

Reaction score
okay i'm downloading the new saphire 1.1.1 thanks for helping me

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
I am trying to figure what recovery you have installed SPR or CW, there is no such thing as "do a recovery" your recovery screen is where you will flash your ROM from, and it is going to make a difference what recovery you have installed