I NEED HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liana_Ralston

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Droid Razor XT912
I NEED HELP I HAD BOUGHT A MOTOROLA DROID RAZOR XT912 FROM A FRIEND OF A FRIEND BUT APPARENTLY SOMEONE TRIED TOO MANY TIMES TO UNLOCK THE PATTERN AND NOW ITS ASKING FOR A GOOGLE EMAIL AND PASSWORD MY PHONE CARRIER ISNT VERIZON AND I REALLY NEED HELP TO UNLOCK THIS PHONE

Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
You'll need to contact the friend of the friend and get them to unlock the device and stand by while you FDR it and reset it.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

OP
L

Liana_Ralston

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
That's whole issue No one knows where this person is or moved to So now I'm trying to my best do every option that is told to me I've already dialed *#06# where it says emergency calls and it gave me the HEX AND DEC # But now I'm just willing to do anything and everything that there is to do to unlock this phone

OP
L

Liana_Ralston

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Do you know anything else I can do Please if you do or you know anyone else who might know I so would really appreciate all the help and advice

OP
L

Liana_Ralston

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
WHAT DOES FDR MEAN?????

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
WHAT DOES FDR MEAN?????
Relax on the all caps please..fdr means ..factory data reset..it restores the phone to its factory "out of the box" condition..

This is the quickest way to determine if you have a software or hardware issue..after and fdr..the issue...if software..would be gone..if it's hardware....the problem would persist.

You can trouble shoot in many ways to also determine this. But as I stated..to me..this is the fastest way..but you have to re install your apps and setup the device again..but in a warranty situation... Most carriers like vzw will make you do an fdr before they will warranty out a device.. And yes...they can tell..

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Also, along with this being a double-posting this thread is in the wrong phone section. This section is for HTC Droid Incredible phones and the ones you speak of are Motorola RAZR phones.

I've answered your question in your other post (Need help unlocking Motorola Droid Razor XT912), and 94lt1 answered even more completely here.

I am closing this thread.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.