I need help !!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Android Audio and Video' started by willibm, Jan 27, 2010.

1. willibm

willibm New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I am looking for an application that gives my droid the ability to watch videos on any site, not going to lie I may watch a naughty video from time to time. Some of my favorite sites won't work. Now I am coming from a blackberry curve 8330 and it worked fine could download watch and or save to sd card. When I try it on my droid it says " Sorry this video not valid for streaming to this device" now you can't tell me that this piece of equipment is out done by a device that is years older.
    Secondly ringtones are pretty hard to get it seems like. Sure there are some descent applications that have some good music, but it seems the days of just going to myxer.com and downloading in like 30 secs to have the latest greatest music out are far gone.
    Last but not least sending a ringtone or audio other than something you have recorded is obviously out of the question I can't find an option to do that on this phone. I honestly am starting to have my doubts about this droid decision. Sure the processor is faster and the camera is great but my blackberry would send and receive anything that was threw at it, I had my yahoo email account setup in like 2 mins on the bb which is not an option on the droid and the battery lasted four times as long. Please advise if you have solution to any of thses problems. Thanks

2. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +7
    I can't help you with everything because I'm not into the video thing but why not just use Ringdroid and use your mp3s to make your own ringtones?

3. willibm

willibm New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I have done some but man the hassle, if my blackberry was still operational (service is cut because of droid purchase) I could search myxer.com download 4, 5, 20 ringtones in 2 mins and it would be every song from every artist out there all free all good quality. I should have mentioned the ringtone thing not as important as the video I just need an application if they make one that gives this device the ability to stream any video, surely they have this technology because my blackberry did it never updated it ever.

4. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +7
    Everywhere I look it says that the gallery will play videos. Have you tried that yet?

5. dvdcatalyst

dvdcatalyst Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    The Droid supports a limited amount of video file types. Mainly MP4 (h264) and 3GP, but thats all. Some websites work, since they provide video that is compatible for iPod/iPhone, however, other sites use Flash, which is not supported yet on the Droid.
    The Blackberry has been around a bit longer, so there are plenty of apps out there that provide support for other video file types, but not for the Droid yet.

These play

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-audio-video/15161-droid-optimized-movie-trailers.html

6. mth04

mth04 Premium Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +0
    If the sites he's talking about need flash to play. Flash 10.1 isn't available yet. Not usre just putting that out there

Search tags for this page
how to play youjizz in android
how to play youjizz on android
how to watch youjizz in android
how to watch youjizz on android
sorry this video cannot be played youjizz
sorry this video is not valid for streaming to this device
this video is not valid for streaming to this device

youjizz android

youjizz movie could not be played
youjizz video cannot be played