I need help!

peanutsdroid

Reaction score
I have the orginal motorola droid and it has worked fine up until about a month ago, it started saying that it was running low (12mb) so i started moving everything to my sd card. currently i have about 60 mb of memory on my phone but it lags and i can not open my applications page. my camera has stopped opening and so in order to fix the problem i tried deleting facebook which i still have the icons on my apps page but when i go through my setting it is not listed. i am at a loss of what i should do and can no longer text using my touch screen because it is not working. any suggestions on what i need to do

Hmong_Xiong

Reaction score
I have the orginal motorola droid and it has worked fine up until about a month ago, it started saying that it was running low (12mb) so i started moving everything to my sd card. currently i have about 60 mb of memory on my phone but it lags and i can not open my applications page. my camera has stopped opening and so in order to fix the problem i tried deleting facebook which i still have the icons on my apps page but when i go through my setting it is not listed. i am at a loss of what i should do and can no longer text using my touch screen because it is not working. any suggestions on what i need to do

Welcome to the forum.

1. Delete all the apps you really don't need so you can get more rams that way. More than 60mb.
2. Are you rooted?
-You can't delete Facebook unless your rooted. But you can uninstall updates.

[ ] Motorola Droid: Latest Miui
[X] Motorola Xoom: Tiamat 2.1
[ ] Apple iPhone 3G: RedSn0w Jailbreak
Tapatalk