I need help

sarahcurtis

Reaction score
I just got my Droid 2 about 2 months ago and I love it. Last night this item came up about CPU usage. I tapped it and it took me to this place where I could select certain apps that I would want to stop running at some certain time. Well I selected a bunch of different things because I thought it would help my battery not go dead so fast. Well now my screen saver isn't coming up and there are other things that I don't want to shut down that are getting shut down. I have no idea how to access where I was and was hoping that you all could help me. I have gone to every "category" in settings and I cannot find it. I remember it said "CPU Usage" and then had a percentage after it and that is what I tapped. If anyone can help me I would really appreciate it. I know I should not be doing things with this phone that I don't know what I am doing. Obviously I have no clue

Thanks so much. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sarah

OP
S

sarahcurtis

Reaction score
No I never saw a response from anyone telling me what to do.

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
It sounds like you are using an app for that, as I don't recall ever seeing that on Froyo. If we could get a little more info, that would help.

Or, if you go into recovery by having the phone turned off and holding the power and x button on the keyboard, then pressing the search button when you see a ! Mark, you can choose to do a factory data reset which will fix your problem. It will however wipe your phone memory clean, but everything on your SD Card will be safe.

LGX v2.4

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think you may have a task killer installed? Did verizon install one for you when you got your phone?