I need help with my phone

Brett12345

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
htc rezound
I am currently using the HTC Rezound which is an android phone and its never given problems until now. My phone shows that I have both mobile network connection and WiFi connection but I cannot make phone calls. I can still access the internet but when I type in a phone number and hit the big green call button a million times, nothing happens. Not only that but when I receive or send a text message it has about a 2 hour delay. Obviously this seems like network issues but it just doesn't make sense because in my status bar shows i have connection. If nobody here knows a solution can you explain to me how to reboot my android without losing my data and memory. Assistance would be greatly appreciated.

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock
Welcome to the forum Brett! I'm not a technician, but if you can hold one, we'll try to get you fixed up with some help. :)

OP
B

Brett12345

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
htc rezound
I just seemed to have solved the issue after doing some research. I turned off my phone, removed my battery as well as my sim card, blew it off, and restarted my phone. Hope this info can help someone else like it helped me.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Guess I got here a little too late, but you did the correct procedure.

Sometimes SIM cards can go bad as well, so if you want a new one if you stop by a Verizon Corporate store they should be able to help you out with giving you a new one. Just let them know you've had issues where you've had to remove your SIM card and they should be happy to set up a new one for you, if this issue continues.

P

promo87

Well, i think I have arrived over to this thread a little late, I might have suggest the same but I will keep you one step ahead than all, so you don't encounter the same problem again. Ty performing a soft factory reset as this will not wipe you data, it will only reset all the settings of your device back to the time you have purchased a new device. So, next time you will not encounter any of this because of some ... :)