1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

I need help unrooting NOW!!!

Discussion in 'Droid Charge Development' started by jmayer95, Nov 7, 2011.

1. jmayer95

jmayer95 New Member

I traded my droid x2 for a droid charge that was rooted. before the guy did a factory reset the phone was working fine. but right after, the touchscreen wouldnt work. so i did a hard reset and it let me get to the setup. it said welcome to humble. After i enter my gmail, the set up wizard force closes and pops a message up saying it stopped unexpectedly. i click force close and the only screen is black except the notification bar. im not able to do anything. im a complete noob with rooting. i have no idea what im doing. i dont understand anything im supposed to do. i need a step by step process of how to unroot this. id really appreciate it.
  2. BayouFlyFisher

BayouFlyFisher Rescue Squad

3. da2zoe

da2zoe Super Moderator Staff Member

Firt off: Welcome the forum! :icon_ lala: Good to have you here. Have you gotten back to stock yet? It's a good idea to get your phone on a fresh start since you can't be sure what has been done previously to the phone. There are some great resources on our sister site: Droid Charge Forum

Check out this thread for Returning to Stock with files and guide. bweN_diorD's write up (linked above) works as well...he knows his stuff. Don't hesitate to post up any questions...lots of helpful people to get you set up.
Search tags for this page
forgot to unroot droid x2 before factory restet now setup wi

how to unroot droid charge

samsung charge unroot