I need help please

brownman

Reaction score
I instaled a rom on my droid2 and now when i start up my droid to give me the start up screen to touch the droid and it will not respond. It show that i touch it but nothing happens and i have restarted it like 10 time and the same thing happens. so please help me

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Moved to D2 rooted help section. I think you will need to sbf back to stock and root again. But wait until one of the Rescue Squad guys show up before you do that.

Jolly

Reaction score
I instaled a rom on my droid2 and now when i start up my droid to give me the start up screen to touch the droid and it will not respond. It show that i touch it but nothing happens and i have restarted it like 10 time and the same thing happens. so please help me

Have you tried Wiping a Few Times in Stock Recovery. Try that before you resort to SBF.

Sent from my Droid X Running TranQ 3.6.0

OP
B

brownman

Reaction score
It wont let me get to the reboot or i would do that so i dont know what to do aand it is making me very sad

furbearingmammal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
32GB Moto X Developers Edition
Twitter
furryvarmint
Pull the battery, wait 30 seconds, reboot into recovery manually. When you get the triangle and ! hit the search button on the keyboard. Factory reset 2x, reboot phone. See if you can now do stuff.

OP
B

brownman

Reaction score
i did but it will not let me do a factory reset and it still is in the stooped loop

Chickoid

Reaction score
When you get to the droid log in tap the upper left corner then the upper right then the lower right then lower left, it should bipass the log in, go to your bootstrap and flash recovery then wipe. If it won't bipass you may need to sbf if you can't manualy get into recovery.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

OP
B

brownman

Reaction score
So how do i get it back to stock because i have fup my phone and want to put it back to stock

furbearingmammal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
Twitter
furryvarmint
First things first. Please answer the questions posted at you. Can you get into recovery or not? If not, you have no choice but to flash SBF. If you can, why won't it let you do a factory reset?

OP
B

brownman

Reaction score
yes i can get in recover mode so what do i do from there

furbearingmammal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
Twitter
furryvarmint
One of the options should be "factory reset". Do that twice. Then try rebooting. If this doesn't clear the issue you will need to SBF your phone. Do you know what system version you were on? If not, I'll need to know your bootloader version just in case.

OP
B

brownman

Reaction score
how do i find that out the bootloader version

furbearingmammal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
Twitter
furryvarmint
Pull the battery, slide out the keyboard, press and hold the up arrow, pop the battery back in, power the phone up, and when you get a black screen that says bootloader you can release the up key.