1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

I need help on rooting my phone with the new FP1 please could any one help me. thanks

Discussion in 'Droid Charge Development' started by Sgtkillspot, Mar 28, 2012.

1. Sgtkillspot

Sgtkillspot New Member

Hello there guy's I'm new on rooting my droid charge phones. Well guy's last night I did a stupid thing I my phone.. I accidentally updates my phone with the new OTA FP1. Well know my phone is screwed up.

So I followed few steps on at XDA to fix my phone on stock rom. I got my phone fix and also I received the new update OTA FP1.

Well guy's I need so help on rooting this phone with the new update OTA FP1. Because my buddy was the person who rooted my phones but he left for church mission at south Africa.

Could any one please guide me on steps on rooting this phone on a stock Rom (FP1) rooted also includes radios, kernel.

Please I need guides steps with this issues because I'm not great person on rooting.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using DroidForums
  2. miguebolindo

miguebolindo New Member

Samsung Drod Charge FP1 issues

I too wiped my droid running eclipse v1.3. I decided to go back to stock to do this annoying update i kept getting prompted for...so I did. Now i have FP1 [whoop-di-doo]
    I decide to root again and follow these instructions How To: ROOT your Droid Charge
    but for some reasons the CWM doesnt install on my droid. and i cant move forward. So now im left with a stock FP1 charge.
    Im hoping someone out there can tell me what Im doing wrong or what I need to get rooted again.

Thanks,
    Miigue Bolindo
  3. jreed69

jreed69 New Member

I just found this on chargeforums, but haven't tried it yet.
    How To: ROOT your Droid Charge
    Updated: 3/31/2012 for FP1.
    How To: ROOT your Droid Charge