I need help finding a ring tone.

RayanMoto

Reaction score
I want the ringtone that my late boyfriend had on his Razr. Unfortunately I do not know the model of the phone that he had :( I really want the original to put on my phone and as a tribute to him but I can only seem to find a remix version? Download Moto Razr ringtones to your cell phone - cool rateit - 4681338 Zedge
I hope that I do not get into trouble for posting that link but it's the only example that I have.
He loved it so much. Does anyone know the name of it or know where to get it? Thank you.

-Rayan

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
I don't remember that tone on my RAZR flip, maybe the Droid RAZR? But there was a download link on the page your link goes to. Can you not download it?

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
I don't remember that tone on my RAZR flip, maybe the Droid RAZR? But there was a download link on the page your link goes to. Can you not download it?
Sounds like that link was to a "remix" version and the OP is looking for the original. I think the link was just to give an idea of what the ringtone sounded like.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Sounds like that link was to a "remix" version and the OP is looking for the original. I think the link was just to give an idea of what the ringtone sounded like.
Thanks. My bad, no wonder it didn't sound familiar.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
I don't know where you can get a copy, but i think the name was Hyped-Up and it was on the Razr V3. check this out on You Tube, it's supposed to be the original ringtone.

OP
R

RayanMoto

Reaction score
I don't know where you can get a copy, but i think the name was Hyped-Up and it was on the Razr V3. check this out on You Tube, it's supposed to be the original ringtone.

Maybe that was it. I just don't remember it sounding so remixed but it has been a long time since I've heard his ring tone. Thank you so much for the reply.