I need help fast!! Please read!!

Discussion in 'Droid X2 Tech Support' started by howboutthempack, Dec 21, 2011.

1. howboutthempack

howboutthempack New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Anyone who can help me!!

I know there are a million threads out there..and I've been looking through them..I just can't find a specific thread for my problem. I have a Droid X2. I rooted it with Pete's One Click. Now I need to unroot it fully, and remove Superuser. I've tried to SBF it--RSD lite doesn't work for me for some reason. I've tried Pete's One Click Unrooting tool, and I get an error message "Error:/Restore/ backup does not exist". It tells me to download the files by going to Pete's official page, which the page doesn't contain any of the files that I need to Unroot. I need someone to HELP ME PLEASE!! The phone needs to be back to Verizon in 3 days.

2. motcher41

motcher41 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    First thing......CALM DOWN lmao
    Hold down volume button and power on the phone it will say fast boot. click the down volume button until you find android recovery and then click the up volume button. On the next screen push both buttons. Now factory reset and wipe cache once its done pull battery and put battery in and leave phone off. Download and install RSD Lite 5.4.4 once installed reboot computer. Open your RSD as admin and click the ... button and find your SBF file for 2.3.4 Then power on your phone and hold the up volume button in. It will come up starting RSD Protocol. Plug in your phone and it will say in the main box "connected". Press start and walk away for a few minutes. when you return it will be at the setup screen for stock android. It should say PASS or FAIL on the RSD screen on the right side. If it says PASS great if FAIL try to activate the phone anyway. Your done. It will be completely stock now.

2.3.4 SBF http://www.multiupload.com/SKC8CCUVZJ
    SBF Tutorial [updated][how-to] sbf tutorial [how-to][updated] - xda-developers
    RSD 5.4.4 Deposit Files

Last edited: Dec 21, 2011
  3. juhde

juhde Droid X Rescue Squad Rescue Squad Premium Member

Ratings:
    +3
  4. motcher41

motcher41 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I have no idea on that. I'll stick with what I know works. Besides if he follows instructions it works every time. No problems :)

5. juhde

juhde Droid X Rescue Squad Rescue Squad Premium Member

Ratings:
    +3
    Linux boot disc works in every case I've seen rsdlite fail plus it's easier for new people. Almost zero setup, only1 file to download and nothing to install on your computer.

You should try it.

Sent from my Android device.

Search tags for this page
android starting fastboot protocol support
droid x2 starting rsd protocol support
rsd protocol report on phone

rsd protocol support

starting rsd protocol report

starting rsd protocol support

what does rsd protocol support mean
what does starting rsd protocol support mean
what is rsd protocol support