1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

i need help bad

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by kiddgotblazed, Jun 6, 2010.

1. kiddgotblazed

kiddgotblazed New Member

I've been reading a lot and I've seen a lot of things that u could with a rooted droid..its actually pretty amazing
    So I've been trying to root my droid for 2 days now here's my info

2.1 stock ota
    Sbf sprecovery is installed
    Superuser permission app is in app drawer
    Android terminal emulator installed

I typed in su into the terminal emulator and it didn't work "access denied" or something of that sort was a return action I got from that..I know I'm supposed to get a # to show that I'm rooted. I even did another check to make sure I knew something was wrong and that I wasn't rooted which was use the "set cpu" app I really want to have my droid rooted and run at 1.3ghz wit bugless beast by pete..which I hear is 1 of the best roms out there right now

Can anyone tell me what I need to do to make my droid rooted and install bugless beast..I've read the other forum threads I just can't seem to find my problem
    I even tried rom manager and droid root helper