I need an app to create and keep lists

smithpbridget

Reaction score
I've just switched from the BB Tour to the fascinate. on my Tour is used the "tasks" alot. I had shopping lists, recipe lists, Dr. visits listed for tax purposed...I'm trying to find something similar to this for my fascinate but haven't yet. Can someone tell me a good app.

AllForNaught

Reaction score
You can use ThinkFree office or another document app from the market.

Thinkfree is a .pdf format document maker, and has options for: document, spreadsheet, presentation, and folder.

There may be other, more specific 'organizer' apps in the market.

I could also recommend Picsay Pro if you want something where you can use a stylus to write notes/lists.

I like Thinkfree: I have downloaded several .pdf's for work, like msds sheets, as well as some resteraunt menus. I've also programmed an entire list of the phone extensions/numbers, etc., as well as documented: fire alarm codes, and a building map of the hospital I work at.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums

Jenaht

Reaction score
I've just switched from the BB Tour to the fascinate. on my Tour is used the "tasks" alot. I had shopping lists, recipe lists, Dr. visits listed for tax purposed...I'm trying to find something similar to this for my fascinate but haven't yet. Can someone tell me a good app.
I haven't too much around with ThinkFree yet, but I have tried Springpad (love it), and ColorNote. Both free. One is like a sticky post-it (ColorNote) that can do lists or just notes. Springpad has many more options - it's amazing for being free.

NobleScribe

Reaction score
I like "Funny Notepad" which lets you sort lists by date and there's a neat little cross-out feature when you complete a task on your lists.

Jenaht

Reaction score
I like "Funny Notepad" which lets you sort lists by date and there's a neat little cross-out feature when you complete a task on your lists.
I shouldn't - but I laughed at your signature! LOL

techguru

Reaction score
I have not found a really great list app yet. When I was on Windows Mobile, I used ListPro which was great and synchronized with a PC version.

List Master Pro is decent, although doesn't synchronize. Note Everything can also do nice checklists, but it also doesn't synch with anything and it stores its data in system memory instead of on the SD card which on some devices can be an issue if you don't have enough memory and make a lot of notes/lists.

For grocery lists, OurGroceries is awesome. Syncs not only with their web site, but if you have multiple devices (including WinMo, BlackBerry, and iPhone) you can keep lists synchronized across all of them. Some people use it as a general purpose checklist instead of a grocery list, but I find it works best just for shopping.

Alan