1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

I need a Ringtone App

Discussion in 'HTC Droid Eris' started by Deadpool, Jun 5, 2010.

1. Deadpool

Deadpool New Member

My girlfriend just got the Eris and she wanted ringtones for her phone. I told her to download Mabilo Ringtones, but she nor I can find them on the Marketplace. Help?
  2. cpjr

cpjr New Member

Yeah just had to get my droid replaced and couldnt find it either.

I downloaded "Ringtone" by ringtone.....lol, and like it better.
  3. Therasa68

Therasa68 New Member

free ringtone app

Hi, I love the Mabilo Ringtones app; for one, it's free. for another reason, I can search by band or song and get amazing selections. Everything from Adam Ant to the Damned and the Smiths. Hip-hop, disco, metal...you get the idea. Check it out and I'm sure you'll be happy!dancedroid Gee, after getting a semi-rude email about how I "missed the point"....I searched the Market and found the application just fine; it's about the only bloody thing that works on my damned Eris since the 2.1 installation. Sorry CPJR; I've had my Eris since January and have had to reinstall everything since the update, and so I know I can find the Mabilo in the Market. CPJR, were you able to? just curious.
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2010
  4. cpjr

cpjr New Member

^Think you missed the point....he cant find the app in the Market.
  5. Deadpool

Deadpool New Member

I've got a Motorola Droid and my girl just got the Eris... we both searched for Mabilo... it went poof!
  6. dkshaer

dkshaer New Member

Try Ringdroid. You can take your own songs and make ringtones out of them. It's free and in the market.
  7. jingy

jingy New Member

in case you're like me and am going thru posts to find info the first time...

mabilo was removed from the google market place because of a DMCA complaint...

here's a link to their site explaining it...also with a direct install and instruction on how to get mabilo ringtones which i think is totally worth it...

Mabilo Blog
  8. JCDagz

JCDagz New Member

Try Zedge - found some really cool ringtones that I couldn't find on some of the other ringtone apps that are in the Market.
  9. StormyHeather

StormyHeather Member

Hm. I just make my own ringtones. I figure I've already purchased the song and I can make the ringtone any part of the song that I want. Especially helps for those hard-to-find songs. I have a program on my computer that I use to chop up songs.
Search tags for this page
i need a ring tone

i need ringtone

i need ringtones

i.need.a.ringtone

need a ringtone

need a ringtone for