I need a Ringtone App

Deadpool

Reaction score
My girlfriend just got the Eris and she wanted ringtones for her phone. I told her to download Mabilo Ringtones, but she nor I can find them on the Marketplace. Help?

cpjr

Reaction score
Yeah just had to get my droid replaced and couldnt find it either.

I downloaded "Ringtone" by ringtone.....lol, and like it better.

Therasa68

Reaction score
free ringtone app

Hi, I love the Mabilo Ringtones app; for one, it's free. for another reason, I can search by band or song and get amazing selections. Everything from Adam Ant to the Damned and the Smiths. Hip-hop, disco, metal...you get the idea. Check it out and I'm sure you'll be happy!dancedroid Gee, after getting a semi-rude email about how I "missed the point"....I searched the Market and found the application just fine; it's about the only bloody thing that works on my damned Eris since the 2.1 installation. Sorry CPJR; I've had my Eris since January and have had to reinstall everything since the update, and so I know I can find the Mabilo in the Market. CPJR, were you able to? just curious.

Last edited:

cpjr

Reaction score
^Think you missed the point....he cant find the app in the Market.

OP
Deadpool

Deadpool

Reaction score
I've got a Motorola Droid and my girl just got the Eris... we both searched for Mabilo... it went poof!

dkshaer

Reaction score
I've got a Motorola Droid and my girl just got the Eris... we both searched for Mabilo... it went poof!

Try Ringdroid. You can take your own songs and make ringtones out of them. It's free and in the market.

jingy

Reaction score
in case you're like me and am going thru posts to find info the first time...

mabilo was removed from the google market place because of a DMCA complaint...

here's a link to their site explaining it...also with a direct install and instruction on how to get mabilo ringtones which i think is totally worth it...

Mabilo Blog

JCDagz

Reaction score
Try Zedge - found some really cool ringtones that I couldn't find on some of the other ringtone apps that are in the Market.

StormyHeather

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S21
Twitter
GAPeachHeather
Hm. I just make my own ringtones. I figure I've already purchased the song and I can make the ringtone any part of the song that I want. Especially helps for those hard-to-find songs. I have a program on my computer that I use to chop up songs.