1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

I need a new phone and I'm impatient

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by Sputnick, Mar 11, 2011.

1. Sputnick

Sputnick New Member

I'm still using my Eris, and while its been a great phone I desperately need something else, heck I can't even play Angry Birds on it its to slow. Do I wait or get a dx or global now?

Sent from my Eris using DroidForums App
  2. Hawaiian Princess

Hawaiian Princess Moderator

welcome to the forum! depends what u wanna do with the phone. depends if u like touch screen vs keyboard. check the new models that came out, have a hands on trial. I have the Global and customized things to my liking

Swype with an Aloha from Hawaii
  3. ilikemoneygreen

ilikemoneygreen New Member

Welcome to the forum. :icon_ banana: And when are you planning on getting a new phone? Lots of phones are just coming out around the corner. Id wait.... Dont waste your upgrade just yet.
  4. Sputnick

Sputnick New Member

I would really Like to get one in the next month sometime, I'm almost wondering if the t bolt is going to be plenty good enough for me, the sense is so much smoother than MOTO blur anyway

Sent from my Eris using DroidForums App