1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

I need a favor of a dx2 user

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid X2' started by kookk, May 21, 2011.

1. kookk

kookk New Member

Before I cash my checks and grab this thing, I want to know how well it performs with live wallpapers. I love using live wallpapers but my OG lags with anything other than solar clock.

So can one of you guys apply a few different (preferably demanding) live wallpapers and tell me if it bogs down the phone at all?

Much appreciated.
  2. tjk629

tjk629 New Member

I don't have a X2 but there is no reason why it shouldn't. It has a dual core cpu. The pro and X handle it without a hickup.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums
  3. spider210

spider210 New Member

Works great. Been using our store's demo all day

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
  4. jacobbones

jacobbones New Member

I was screwing around last night and downloading apps etc.

Tried the moving wallpapers that came with it and got osome free matrix wallpaper and didnt notice the phone slowing down.
  5. 66racer

66racer New Member

The original DX doesnt have an issue with any of them, Only time I get issues is when using the live wallpaper app in the market that allows you to set personal videos, but I think I get lag because I havent formatted the video resolution so its scalling it constantly. They have a way to set it up that i didnt try yet also.
Search tags for this page

paper forest live wallpaper apk