I music gone?

ricksi30

Reaction score
I just wiped everything off my phone, and went to the market to get I Music Tao back and cant find it? Pretty disappointed as i payed for the upgraded version.

marcogiudice

Reaction score
I just wiped everything off my phone, and went to the market to get I Music Tao back and cant find it? Pretty disappointed as i payed for the upgraded version.
ya i guess they got booted off but opened up under the name neo music but i lost all my app doing a upgrade of ud and it wasnt there anymore so keep looking for it under a different im sure they keep coming out just under different names or the gig is up for them

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
You can use Tube Downloader, that works good.

FGofFDC

Reaction score
??????

I tried both apps that were stated in this forum and the only one that I found that worked was MP3 downloader the other one (tube downloader) the market does not carry.

also imusic and music junk are no longer there.

djk_dnb

Reaction score

I have never used, "I Music", but if you're looking to download YouTube videos, or, just the audio files only from videos hosted by that site, I have had very good luck with, "TubeDroid". Once installed, when you click on a video, and you see the, "Complete action using..." screen, you will will have the option to "download video" or, "download audio", which will provide you with the highest quality .mp3 available for that file on the site. The quality will vary seeing as how some people upload low quality .flv files while others upload brilliant HD files. In any case, you can have what you're looking for so long as the file is hosted on YouTube.

Here's the problem... TubeDroid has been removed from the market. I'm sure you can guess why. (Hint: It works. It's two main features work REALLY well.) So... If I can figure out how to share this app, I will. If anyone has any pointers for a relative Android newb, I await your input with open ears. I assume we'll be using an .apk installer, but please don't quote me on that. I did pay for this app, so I don't know how that affects a reinstall from scratch for users who can no longer pay through the market.

OSX2000

Reaction score
If you've still got a Nandroid backup of your old system, you've still got iMusic. You just have to fish it out of one of the .tar archives.

Copy your backup from the "nandroid" folder on your SD card to the computer. Extract data.tar, and you'll find iMusic in the app folder within. It should be named "com.code.green.iMusic.apk".

Send that apk back to the SD card, install it, and you're good to go.