1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

I miss these days............

Discussion in 'Project GimpSource' started by davros, Feb 17, 2012.

1. davros

davros Premium Member Premium Member Developer

FUN and UNLOCKED
  2. DF Smod

DF Smod New Member

My two favorite things about android :)
  3. gflam

gflam Developer Theme Developer Developer

Well I'm still having fun after 3 years :) as for unlocked I'm pretty unlocked as well ha but yea I don't like the locking stuff and hearing rumors Android may go closed source that would make gflam sad :(

Sent from my evo 3d at 1.8ghz
  4. davros

davros Premium Member Premium Member Developer

Always fun even when locked down

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums
  5. Ozzie

Ozzie New Member

My renewal is up in a month or two and I'm STILL not sure what device to go with (if any). I realize everything keeps marching forward, but if locking everything down is what the makers want to do, the only hope lies with the dev's. There are even rumors that Gnex is hitting the wall...whattsup with all this...

Yeah...I'm still stuck in the good old days...not much to play with anymore.
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2012
  6. Durandgir

Durandgir New Member

I only got into the whole android hacking scene last year around December, I got so spoiled by having a new rom to flash almost every other day. GB slowly becoming more stable. Now I flash a rom every few weeks. It's really sad seeing how many people have moved on. I have now tried almost every rom but Snkbitten for the D1. ICS is dead in it's tracks and I might be stuck with this phone. Not that i'm complaining but honestly it's just not fast enough. even on froyo the phone has problems.