I miss these days............

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Well I'm still having fun after 3 years :) as for unlocked I'm pretty unlocked as well ha but yea I don't like the locking stuff and hearing rumors Android may go closed source that would make gflam sad :(

Sent from my evo 3d at 1.8ghz

Ozzie

Reaction score
My renewal is up in a month or two and I'm STILL not sure what device to go with (if any). I realize everything keeps marching forward, but if locking everything down is what the makers want to do, the only hope lies with the dev's. There are even rumors that Gnex is hitting the wall...whattsup with all this...

Yeah...I'm still stuck in the good old days...not much to play with anymore.

Last edited:

Durandgir

Reaction score
I only got into the whole android hacking scene last year around December, I got so spoiled by having a new rom to flash almost every other day. GB slowly becoming more stable. Now I flash a rom every few weeks. It's really sad seeing how many people have moved on. I have now tried almost every rom but Snkbitten for the D1. ICS is dead in it's tracks and I might be stuck with this phone. Not that i'm complaining but honestly it's just not fast enough. even on froyo the phone has problems.