I Miss My Droid!

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
sadly .....us droid owners may soon face the same fate.:icon_evil:

I hope vzw do not go down that path, but you know they are thinking about it.

Won't happen to me. I'm a moderator at the Droid Forums and I refuse to buy an iPhone even though I think it would make my life somewhat easier because I have a Mac. Android all the way.

RW-1

Silver Member
Reaction score
Breezer, contact CC company and cancel it, NOW. Screw the death star network.

Do the smart thing and come back hehehe.

clucernoni

Reaction score
The sad thing is that I can use around 100MB per day at work just listening to pandora. So that's 2GB/month right there without any other usage. I'm F'ed

gatecitycanes

Reaction score
I was using 2GB pretty consistently until the Slingplayer came out and just 10 days into my billing period I've already used 1GB. I try to use Wifi whenever I can to offload the data usage but I'm really only in a hotspot at home.

And there are some people who actually should get an iPhone over an Android. I was trying to help an ex-girlfriend buy an iPhone the other day. All she knew about it was that it was popular and she never had a smartphone before. She was so overwhelmed with the choices and flexibility it had compared to her old dumbphones that she really didn't even want it after we were done. I couldn't help but think that her poor little head would have exploded if she had a real open phone like Droid.

ewells2420

Reaction score
I was using 2GB pretty consistently until the Slingplayer came out and just 10 days into my billing period I've already used 1GB. I try to use Wifi whenever I can to offload the data usage but I'm really only in a hotspot at home.

And there are some people who actually should get an iPhone over an Android. I was trying to help an ex-girlfriend buy an iPhone the other day. All she knew about it was that it was popular and she never had a smartphone before. She was so overwhelmed with the choices and flexibility it had compared to her old dumbphones that she really didn't even want it after we were done. I couldn't help but think that her poor little head would have exploded if she had a real open phone like Droid.

Yeah stupid people are everywhere. Sometimes I wonder if im the only smartish one left.