1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

I might get an X

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid X' started by 9wire, Jan 14, 2011.

1. 9wire

9wire New Member

Have the idea stuck in my head that I can't wait for the Bionic, want to upgrade to an X. I have a D1, rooted, running SS 4.95, and lots of apps, if I just put my sd card (32gb) in the X will my apps I have on there work? Use Titanium to "restore"?
  2. cpjr

cpjr New Member

I would use google sync, using something like titanium will install framework components with the apps that may not play well with the new phone/ROM
  3. NattyBee

NattyBee New Member

Indeed. Google will remember all your apps :)

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
  4. joker402

joker402 New Member

dude just wait one more month lol and see if anything pops up in regards to launch date, i mean i dont belive you will kick your self in the but for jumping on the x, its the best phone i ever had but there will be that feeling of man i should of waited
  5. qman66

qman66 New Member

wait for that bionic. its gonna be fire