I might as well introduce myself

jayman350

Reaction score
Hey everyone I've been browsing the forum for a little while now, I just made my first post in another thread and figured I should say hello in the appropriate forum.

I got my droid for x-mas and have been in love with it ever since. Its my first smartphone so there was a learning curve, but thanks to this forum I've been able to figure out most of the issues I was having.

I've been pushing this phone to just about anyone that will listen. I'm pretty sure that I've converted 2 iphone phanboys (well one girl, but still....) just by showing off the resolution of the screen. The look on their faces was priceless. The only thing that they had to say was, "wow nothing has ever looked that good on my phone."

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone I've been browsing the forum for a little while now, I just made my first post in another thread and figured I should say hello in the appropriate forum.

I got my droid for x-mas and have been in love with it ever since. Its my first smartphone so there was a learning curve, but thanks to this forum I've been able to figure out most of the issues I was having.

I've been pushing this phone to just about anyone that will listen. I'm pretty sure that I've converted 2 iphone phanboys (well one girl, but still....) just by showing off the resolution of the screen. The look on their faces was priceless. The only thing that they had to say was, "wow nothing has ever looked that good on my phone."

Well you came to the right place. Switching from iPhone to Droid was one of the best things I ever did. It has consumed my life so I doubt my wife would agree about my decision.

Mike