I messed up BAD

bryantjopplin

Reaction score
everyone has the access to the same info I have. everything from the last 3 years about smartphones I learned from reading online.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

triptych

Reaction score
Is triptych a demon hunter reference by any chance? Just curious :)

Its actually the name of one of my most favorite paintings from HR Giger, (which is named after a type of artwork consisting of 3 panels) ...as well as the name I DJ under.
Where is it a demon hunter reference? Also just curious.

Also, glad you got you're friend back =P

buffhawk84

Reaction score
thank you!!!!!

This is if you have the android sdk setup on your computer. You would drop the extracted images into your sdk platform tools folder where these other files are located. If you don't have the sdk, there is a sticky in the galaxy development forum here that contains a zip with the appropriate folder and fastboot files. That tutorial is excellent.

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/ga...galaxy-nexus-100-stock-locked-bootloader.html

Thank you so much, this method was simple and effective - back to normal (only to root it and mess it up again)

LaGgY_42o

Reaction score
I realize he already got it fixed but couldn't he just boot into Odin/download mode and flash the stock 4.0.2 rom strait from Google?

nleksan

Reaction score
Man, that is really awesome that it got fixed! I really am glad to be a part of such an awesome and supportive community like this, and seeing that just makes me smile :)