I messed up BAD

1FZFE

Reaction score
OK it doesnt say what command to enter after the command prompt is open??? Am I supposed to be in normal mode or fastboot??? :angry: not that anyone is reading this anymore. But if you are PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now for the adb/fastboot commands... (plug your phone into your computer and make sure you have USB Debugging enabled)

Three quick notes... First, this will wipe your phone, internal storage included. Second, #6 took a few minutes for me, so don't panic - all the others went quickly. Second, if you just want to wipe your phone clean and start with a completely clean factory slate, but maintain the unlocked bootloader, stop after #8.

Ok... if it's [blue, italicized and in brackets, it's not a part of the commands]
  1. adb reboot bootloader
  2. fastboot flash bootloader bootloader-toro-primekk15.img
  3. fastboot reboot-bootloader
  4. fastboot flash radio radio-toro-i515.ek02.img
  5. fastboot reboot-bootloader
  6. fastboot flash radio-cdma radio-cdma-toro-i515.ek05.img [might hang for a few]
  7. fastboot reboot-bootloader
  8. fastboot -w update image-mysid-icl53f.zip [If it doesn't reboot, #9 and #10 will work. If it does reboot, log in, enable usb debugging, and for #9 use "adb reboot bootloader" instead, then proceed to #10. Also, stop after #8 if you want to maintain the unlocked bootloader]
  9. fastboot reboot-bootloader
  10. fastboot oem lock
Now restart by highlighting "Start" and pressing the lock/power button.

Are you connected in the bootloader in fastboot? If so ignore the first command.
Make sure your prompt is directed at the folder where your images are located ie c:\root

OP
mtnbst

mtnbst

Reaction score
Are you connected in the bootloader in fastboot? If so ignore the first command.
Make sure your prompt is directed at the folder where your images are located ie c:\root

ahh ok, yes I'm in fastboot and cmd promt is directes to C/: root (root is where everything has been extracted)

OP
mtnbst

mtnbst

Reaction score
is anyone willing to use crossloop? free download...you can take over my screen. I hate to ask that of anyone. its ok if I don;t have any takers thought it might be worth it. Just ask me for my code

1FZFE

Reaction score
Assuming the phone is recognized and you extracted the files correctly as described in the restore thread, start typing the commands starting with #2 (exactly as they are written).

1FZFE

Reaction score
hit enter after each command and let it do its thing. type the next one when the command prompt returns.

OP
mtnbst

mtnbst

Reaction score
If you have Yahoo messenger its a lil easier

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

downloading yahoo messenger now..im running windows 7 on my MAC virtually. I only use windows for the nexus

OP
mtnbst

mtnbst

Reaction score
Assuming the phone is recognized and you extracted the files correctly as described in the restore thread, start typing the commands starting with #2 (exactly as they are written).

ok....on it.....

OP
mtnbst

mtnbst

Reaction score
it says "that it is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file

bryantjopplin

Reaction score
if u are to send out info for the cross loop i would do a private message so no ones knows any info

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums