I love to bragg don't you?!

deeroid x

Reaction score
What's a good "print screen/capture screen" application?

⇝のέέяôiđ ✘⇜

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Things change all the time but the last time I looked you had to be rooted to get a screen shot application.

I tried a couple of them. Don't remember the names. If you're rooted just search screen shot in the Market.

OP
deeroid x

deeroid x

Reaction score
Home +++ beta is an app that already comes with a screen shot included but I like the home theme in using. Ima look for drocap though.

⇝のέέяôiđ ✘⇜

OP
deeroid x

deeroid x

Reaction score
OMGOSH Bay wtf you have me download. I've never been this confused ever. For starters I downloades drocap2. I don't understand this whoke capture mode thing? Shake? I shook my phone every which way I could think of and it still said captured failed. How do I use this app? LMFAO

FMandriodL*

⇝のέέяôiđ ✘⇜

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
OMGOSH Bay wtf you have me download. I've never been this confused ever. For starters I downloades drocap2. I don't understand this whoke capture mode thing? Shake? I shook my phone every which way I could think of and it still said captured failed. How do I use this app? LMFAO

FMandriodL*

⇝のέέяôiđ ✘⇜

I assume you are rooted, so if you are having trouble may I suggest shoot me. Its my prefered screen cap app.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

OP
deeroid x

deeroid x

Reaction score
Noo I'm not rooted

⇝のέέяôiđ ✘⇜

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Gots to be rooted for screen cap apps

Edit: I don't know about home++ though I don't use it.

Genisis

Reaction score
Well damn....guess we need to use a camera to get a screen shot huh? Isnt there a way to make an app for ppl that are not rooted?

Mrdanks

Reaction score
Nope
46d8f1f3-972e-8569.jpg

Swyped via Fascinate.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Android SDK - No Root needed, but it is not an application, it is a computer program - it works great though

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Tp76 is right you can do it from the comp. I just tried home ++ and it well work to take screen shots of your desktop only.

mcatdtDroid

Reaction score
that's always been a head scratcher to me, Home ++ does allow a screen capture on a non-rooted phone... I just like LP as my home replacement.

So what is it about Home ++ that can have a screencap with out root, but noone can come up with a standalone app?

Kind of a mystery. I will survive without it, and I used to do the Android SDK on my D1 but since it takes some re-setting up for the different device, I just ain't motivated enough to do it. But it does work though.

OP
deeroid x

deeroid x

Reaction score
Lol @ get a cam to take a screen shot!!

Ughhh maybe I will go back to home +++

⇝のέέяôiđ ✘⇜