1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

I Love This Phone!!!!

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by matrice0056, May 15, 2010.

1. matrice0056

matrice0056 New Member

When I first got it I was kind of impressed but the novelty ran out real quick. Now that I've been rooted and messing with roms and what not, I'm hooked.
    :icon_ banana:

Thanks for all you do Pete and thanks to all those that helped this Noob get started.
  2. powerwagon

powerwagon New Member

Yea, I feel the exact same way. When I get bored with a ROM (unfortunately like ever other day now), then I just switch to something else and it feels like I have a new phone again :)
  3. Jim 777

Jim 777 Active Member

His BB v1.0 has given my phone the only thing it's been missing from day one.... Battery life! This ROM has made me go from 7 hours and 40% battery left to 14 hours and 40% left (all with light use), so basically doubled my battery life. Let's just say, I won't be switching ROMs any time soon.
  4. matrice0056

matrice0056 New Member

I'm definately sticking with the BB. :)

I'm just looking to add somes themes to that.
  5. kirra27

kirra27 New Member

Couldn't agree more! I'm running BB with the Dark Edge theme applied...I think I'm sticking with this config for a while :)

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
  6. rnev001

rnev001 New Member

BB has been the best for me. I tried several other roms and once i tired BB1 i will not change. It is extremely fast stable and excellent battery life.
  7. rnev001

rnev001 New Member

How stable is it? Does it still have the BB speed to it?
  8. sir2545

sir2545 New Member

I've always like Petes ROMs. Before 1.0 I had 0.7.5 on 2.0.1 and it was flawless. I kept it so long I had to practically relearn everything about rooting and installing ROMs. I don't see how some of these guys are switchin all the time, hell I haven't even got version 1.0 set up now and I'm sure by the time I do, 1.1 will be out. That's too much switchin for me