1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

I love this phone

Discussion in 'HTC Rezound' started by DROID11, Apr 14, 2012.

1. DROID11

DROID11 New Member

Just got my rezound yesterday on an upgrade from Amazon for $50. I love everything about it. The screen is fantastic absolutely beautiful. The battery life so far is better than the bionic probably because it stays connected to the network. This thing is way snappier stock than the bionic also. I wish Verizon would have replaced my thunderbolt with a rezound a few months ago instead of the bionic because I wouldn't have had to use an upgrade.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums
  2. LoudRam

LoudRam Well-Known Member

Welcome to the Rezounding world.

This was posted using my Rezound.
  3. DROID11

DROID11 New Member

Thanks. I hope there is a one click root, unlock, s-off method soon. Was going to get the leaked ics, but haven't gotten an answer as to how or if I could go back to the current version if need be. Still 100% stock for the time being and this thing is ridiculously fast....much faster than the bionic ever was. Everything down to keyboard responsiveness is better