1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

I love my Droid!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by 49erFan, Dec 17, 2009.

1. 49erFan

49erFan New Member

I just purchased my Droid last week and I am impressed. I hope to use this forum to expolore its strengths and weaknesses.

First question: Are there any decent financial calculator apps that have CM, RM, M-, M+, percent function buttons? I could not find any.

Thanks,

49erFan
  2. RinTinTigger

RinTinTigger Premium Member Premium Member

Hey 49erfan!

Welcome here and glad you made it ;)
    Check out our social groups, there is one for NFL Fans!

concerning your question: There is one german calc app on the market that supports the questioned functions. Check out "Taschenrechner", though its got german menue, it may fit your bill!

Tigger
  3. 49erFan

49erFan New Member

Calc app

Thanks for your reply.....I'll check it out.

By the way, what does it mean when the Droid Forum requests to "Send Trackbacks to (Separate multiple URLs with spaces):" at the end of the message block?