I love my Droid!

mcapozzi

Reaction score
So I was on my way back from lunch, sitting in the back seat of a Subaru Impreza. In the front seats there were two iPhone owners (one a 3G, the other a 3GS). We were behind a truck with a very unusual statement printed on the back window. We all went for our cameras, and from the back seat, my phone pulled off the best shot of the three. This was taken with default settings, at 4x digital zoom (so the pic is only 640x480) in a car travelling at least 30mph.

The spots on the windshield are raindrops, cause today's weather is mostly crappy with a small chance of sucky.

My Droid is running NexFro 1.0.1 at 1100Mhz.

-Mike

emani253

Reaction score
So I was on my way back from lunch, sitting in the back seat of a Subaru Impreza. In the front seats there were two iPhone owners (one a 3G, the other a 3GS). We were behind a truck with a very unusual statement printed on the back window. We all went for our cameras, and from the back seat, my phone pulled off the best shot of the three. This was taken with default settings, at 4x digital zoom (so the pic is only 640x480) in a car travelling at least 30mph.

The spots on the windshield are raindrops, cause today's weather is mostly crappy with a small chance of sucky.

My Droid is running NexFro 1.0.1 at 1100Mhz.

-Mike

LOL:icon_ banana:

Domestic violence

Reaction score
While I'm not overly impressed with the droids camera, its way better than the iphone