i love me my ICS!

BullysonRazor

Reaction score
Over the weekend i was reluctant to take the DL only because of all the technical problems reported with ICS. I took in it on anyways and i truly will never look back to GB..this update is the bizness! Flash works, email works, syncing, motocast, gallery, everything has been a improvement and i feel like i came up on a brand new phone..Just thought i share my jubilee..ha

cece5702

Reaction score
For the most part I like it as well. Just trying to find all the old features under GB that are now enhanced under ICS. I love gadgets so I enjoy playing with it and finding new shortcuts etc. The browsing on the internet is so much better now. My phone over all is showing better performance. I love the new voice text messaging feature. The biggest thing I miss is Task Manager but as long as there is a work around I'm ok. :)
Over the weekend i was reluctant to take the DL only because of all the technical problems reported with ICS. I took in it on anyways and i truly will never look back to GB..this update is the bizness! Flash works, email works, syncing, motocast, gallery, everything has been a improvement and i feel like i came up on a brand new phone..Just thought i share my jubilee..ha

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Glad you're enjoying ics :) moving to the ics sub forum... :D

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!!! PREPARE TO BE VANQUISHED!!!