I love it!

Neupy

Reaction score
I got it today and absolutely love it. Just need to figure out how to get the android browser on it. It only comes with chrome. I love chrome at home. Not so much on mobile I'm not sure why.

LuvMusic

Reaction score
Congratulations! I stopped by my local Verizon store today and "fondled" one for awhile......it is a very nice phone, I was impressed. If it had been released with 4.3 I may have bought one. But, since it didn't I'll wait and see what happens with the Nexus 5, maybe it will come to Verizon (fingers crossed). I've really enjoyed my Galaxy Nexus even if Verizon has been a little slow releasing updates. Heck, I've been running Verizon's 4.2 on my Galaxy Nexus for about 2 months.

grumpy

Reaction score
Just got back from checking it out. Still going to get a note 3. Really wish Verizon would get the Sony Xperia Z1. Glad you are enjoying it.

LuvMusic

Reaction score
Just got back from checking it out. Still going to get a note 3. Really wish Verizon would get the Sony Xperia Z1. Glad you are enjoying it.

+1 to that! I would be waiting for the store to open on release day if Verizon carried the Z1!

OP
Neupy

Neupy

Reaction score
Now I need to figure out a way make the ir remote interface with a touch tunes juke box lol

mattjenn

Reaction score
Got mine at opening yesterday and love it as well actually I was first one at the store they didn't even have demo unit out yet it is fantastic and highly recommended imo

713King

Reaction score
I don't think you can get the stock just yet, it works fine with chrome though I think it's better than stock other than it does not have flash.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I just got to figure out how to get the old stock browser back lol.

I am sure there is an apk that may work but if you can not find one can i suggest dolphin browser.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don't think you can get the stock just yet, it works fine with chrome though I think it's better than stock other than it does not have flash.

Firefox still supports Flash. I use it for sites that still use Flash but yes I agree Chrome is at least as good as the old Android browser otherwise.

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
Notate

OP
Neupy

Neupy

Reaction score
So far everything is amazing. Especially the fact that I got my unlimited data back lol.

OP
Neupy

Neupy

Reaction score
I also got the inductive charger since it is built in. Now I wish I could figure out how to take a screenshot.