1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

I lost my weather/time widget

Discussion in 'HTC Droid Eris' started by daddio, Jan 9, 2010.

1. daddio

daddio New Member

Hi all,

I was trying to grab the notification bar and drag it down, but I accidently grabbed the weather/time widget that came standard on the Eris, and when I dragged down, it went right into the remove button.

I like that widget. How can I get it back.

I know I can hold down on the screen and get to the widget lists, but I can't find it now?
  2. lowtech

lowtech New Member

Try this: Hit the little + at the lower right of the screen; when the next screen appears, try looking under HTC Widgets. I think the one in there is the one you want. (There are also some under Android Widgets too... scroll down.)

You have to be at a home screen that has room for the widget before you can add it - or you have to move it to a screen that has room...
  3. daddio

daddio New Member

Thanks, I found it.

Its actually in the HTC Folder and it is the Clock widget. I got fooled because the clock widget has 12 styles, this is style number 3 of 12.
  4. J R

J R New Member

When you tired of it---add the other clock that is digital with date and time only---then use the smaller weather widget. Only uses about half the screen.
  5. mhotovec

mhotovec New Member

+1
    Personally I use the small HTC clock (uses two spaces) and the small Weatherbug widget (uses one space). By removing the removing clock/weather and using two different widgets I gained space for 5 more apps/widgets on my home screen.
Search tags for this page
accuweather widget disappeared
clock disappeared on htc one x
htc clock and weather disappeared
htc clock widget disappeared

htc time and weather widget

htc time and weather widget disappeared
htc weather widget disappeared
i cant find my weather widget htc
i lost my clock on my android
lost htc weather clock widget

lost htc weather widget