I left moto went to Incredible [led notifications]

Reaction score
I love the incredible but one thing that isnt good for me from the start maybe someone can help me.

when getting a email from gmail or touchdown and the unit is charging at the same time the led will only show orange showing its charging and not show and color that indicates a message.

anyway around that?

thanks

BzB

Reaction score
Nope. Right now we have no control over the led color. :\

JonKyu

Silver Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hijack but had a quick question. Where exactly is the led? Is it the optical joystick or is it kinda like the droid's? Would be kinda cool if the joystick lit up.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hijack but had a quick question. Where exactly is the led? Is it the optical joystick or is it kinda like the droid's? Would be kinda cool if the joystick lit up.

It's like the Droids...........I wish I could control the color too..........soon I am sure we will have rot and the worlds of options it brings

JonKyu

Silver Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hijack but had a quick question. Where exactly is the led? Is it the optical joystick or is it kinda like the droid's? Would be kinda cool if

It's like the Droids...........I wish I could control the color too..........soon I am sure we will have rot and the worlds of options it brings
Aw sucks lol, still cool though. I'm gonna try going to a verizon store to check it out tomorrow.