I know there are many threads on DVD Catalyst but....

Reaction score
I finally got around to loading video up on the Droid for a trip I am taking and all i have to say is DVDCatalyst is my favorite application EVER and it doesnt even run on the droid but it makes the Droid even better!!

Wow it is so easy to use and the support is amazing!

Run and buy it!!!

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
It is an excellent product.

OP
S
Reaction score
I didnt have a need until today but I am sorry i waited so long just show off value alone for putting vids on the droid and how easy this program makes it. shoot it should come with the Droid! Moto should buy it from him and bundle!

D

dvdcatalyst

I finally got around to loading video up on the Droid for a trip I am taking and all i have to say is DVDCatalyst is my favorite application EVER and it doesnt even run on the droid but it makes the Droid even better!!

Wow it is so easy to use and the support is amazing!

Run and buy it!!!

:) Thank you :)

You guys (and gals) are amazing too.

I'm glad to be a part of DroidForums.net.

JTAC

Reaction score
But wait, there's more. Knowing Mitch, he'll probably add more features.

I won't tell...LOL!

fLiP SiD3

Reaction score
Not only is the software great............the tech support is unbelievable. They are prompt in replying to your questions

Shooshi

Reaction score
Not only is the software great............the tech support is unbelievable. They are prompt in replying to your questions

+1 I had a problem with a conversion and Mitch personally emailed me responses until the problem was fixed within 15 minutes? Keep up the good work!

G8TR

Reaction score
Bought this yesterday evening, today I have videos I want on my Droid.
Thanks Mitch! :)

G8TR

Reaction score
Funny thing about that, I actually ripped my "Pinky and the Brain" cartoons. I have grandchildren and sometimes I need something to distract them, besides, I really like the little guys myself. :)

faildroid

Reaction score
I just bought DVD Catalyst, too! :)

While I think watching a movie on a screen that small is a crime I really enjoy watching TV series on the go. :icon_ banana:

D

dvdcatalyst

I just bought DVD Catalyst, too! :)

While I think watching a movie on a screen that small is a crime I really enjoy watching TV series on the go. :icon_ banana:
Thank you :)

Watching a movie on a small screen might seem a bit much, but it beats learning a second (or third) language from the flyers in a waiting room.
I often watch full movies on my *cough* iPod Touch *cough* mainly because the wife got to the TV remote first. Its a small screen, but if you actually look at the relative size, its not much smaller than a TV. You sit further away from the TV than you hold your small-screen device.

When I don't have my iPod with me, I have a collection of 2 1/2 Men episodes on my w510 (Razr-like) in 192x120 3gp format, super small screen, bad sound, but better than nothing :)

OP
S
Reaction score
Funny thing about that, I actually ripped my "Pinky and the Brain" cartoons. I have grandchildren and sometimes I need something to distract them, besides, I really like the little guys myself. :)

haha loaded mine up with the wiggles and Peppa Pig :) for the same reason.
works wonders in a restaurant.