I know it has been said before, but I am going to do it again.

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
I love this phone. Took a trip up to Lake George, NY yesterday and spent most of the day on an airplane or in an airport. Now of course while I was on the plane I didn't use my phone, except to play some angry birds. My wife and I got stuck on a two hour layover in Baltimore, so what did I do? I took out my awesome phone and started tethering, then connected my laptop to my phone and streamed "Office Space" over Amazon prime while we waiting. Made the two hours fly by in no time.

Now not only was this all made possible by this great phone, my battery is only down to 60% and I have been unplugged since 5AM CST yesterday.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey Sydman. Just who do you think you are?

You come in the Forum and talked about how well the phone performed. You said that you didn't have any battery issues. And you actually thought that a positive post is a good idea?

Nice post dude, most people want to complain. Usually I don't see the sense in repetitive posts but yours is a huge exception. :)

OP
Sydman

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Thought we could use some posts out there showing people that these phones are not chalked full of problems like some are led to believe.

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
I love my phone so much that I've had it for 3 months now and...

I haven't rooted it, wanted to root it, and and and...

I don't even care what the next best phone is that's coming around the corner!

Sent from my DROID RAZR Maxx using Droid Forums

Quicksilver7714

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Glad the phone is working for you. :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

thebeeobee

Reaction score
I went from a dumbphone to an OG Droid 2+ years ago, and I feel like the jump from the Droid to this phone has been just as significant. I keep finding new ways that this phone makes things more convenient for me and enhances my life and general business workflow.

It's going to be really hard for me to buy a phone that doesn't have this type of battery life in the future. It's really set a benchmark.

I actually was waiting for the Incredible 4G LTE to come out but got to the point where I NEEDED a new phone so I took advantage of some deals to get a good price at Best Buy, knowing I have 30 days to return it. Also, the fact that those Moto ICS videos were posted about on every blog that day really got my psyched. The phone is just so good that I will be keeping it.

zencyl

Reaction score
I love this phone so much that I rooted it, then went crazy on deleting stock bloatware and started having problems. Instead of complaining I'm flashing it right now back to stock and I'm going to leave it that way. Seemed to work just fine stock.

CaptainSS

Gold Member
Reaction score
Motorola manufacturers a quality product and has been doing so longer than most of us and our Parents have been alive.
One would hope that when/if someone runs into an issue that spurs a question or problem solving dialogue they can do so while maintaining a positive attitude.
Too many do err on the side of over dramatizing and possibly overstating the issue.
Here's to a very fine product offering and the associated enjoyment!

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
September 25, 1928... that's a long time.

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!!! PREPARE TO BE VANQUISHED!!!

CaptainSS

Gold Member
Reaction score
Especially to be still at the forefront of arguably one of the most influential technological industries of the modern age.

RazrMaxxOwner

Reaction score
I agree with the original poster and others that this phone, because of the battery, 4g, dual core processor speed, system stability and amoled display, is revolutionary. It changes the way you think of a phone. I'm not looking to see what's next either.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Game changer is how I think of it. This phone has set a new level for the industry. Every future phone will be compared to the MAXX for battery life for quite some time.

Stability is among the best of all phones, cellular radios are everything Motorola is known for, build quality is unmatched, and the innovative "laminate" construction has broken through thin, to incredibly thin.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2 with Google voice to text translation. Please excuse any minor spelling, punctuation, capitalization or grammatical errors.

zomnomnombie

Reaction score
I will agree with the rest of you that the MAXX is absolutely superb. Extremely glad I waited on this phone.

CaptainSS

Gold Member
Reaction score
Game changer is how I think of it. This phone has set a new level for the industry. Every future phone will be compared to the MAXX for battery life for quite some time.

Stability is among the best of all phones, cellular radios are everything Motorola is known for, build quality is unmatched, and the innovative "laminate" construction has broken through thin, to incredibly thin.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2 with Google voice to text translation. Please excuse any minor spelling, punctuation, capitalization or grammatical errors.

The "Smart Phone" IS the technological marvel of our time. You would NOT be able to fit in a room of a normal house ALL the devices that now fit in your pocket.
Think about it.
Computer
Phone
Set of Encyclopaedias
Dictionary
Thesaurus
GPS
Planner/Calender
Alarm Clock
Stop watch
Weather Station
Radio
Stereo
Level
FlashLight
TV
Scanner
Personal Assistant

The Maxx is certainly a fine example of the Best the technology has to offer.