1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

I just thought..

Discussion in 'ChevyNo1' started by RagtimeBenji, Jul 19, 2010.

1. RagtimeBenji

RagtimeBenji New Member

i just thought now would be a good time to say thank you to everyone who has made this forum possible.

Before entering this forum, I had been quite naive to the capabilities of my handset. I have learned and shared a good chunk of kowledge, and hopefully will be basing my carrier in the IT field because of everyones moral support, and common interest in the mobile technology field.

Especially a big shout out to ChevyNo1 for writing such great scripts and developing great kernels with great advancements to the android community.

Your work has not only made my life easier and more pleasing, but you have made a great impact on my interest in mobile devices.

I believe that your leadership, and your work should be recognized by all of us rookies out here. Thanks for opening my eyes, and keep on writing and publishing your creations.

Thanks to the community for helping me when I had questions, and thank you for all of the advice, wisdom, and knowledge you all have shown me. This is the most friendly forum I have been on in my fifteen years online.

This forum is the jam :)
  2. Corinacakes

Corinacakes DF Super Moderator Theme Developer

Are you drunk? :shocked: I love ya man!! :rofl3:

All teasing aside....what a great post!! I agree with every single word!!
  3. RagtimeBenji

RagtimeBenji New Member

Not drunk, very sober in fact :p

Just enjoying my next few days off from work and debating what to do with my handset. I just went on a two hour testing spree with various ROMs and came to the conclusion that the Motorola Droid is probably the most innovative mobile phone yet. Great mod opportunities and a killer OS. Lovin this forum. I'm done lurking, it's time for active posting on my end :)
  4. ChevyNo1

ChevyNo1 Premium Member Premium Member Developer

Awesome post - thanks for the accolades!

And I must also agree - this here is a GREAT forum where I myself have learned quite a bit. I had never developed ANYTHING on mobile until January of this year ... so I'm enjoying it very much, and definitely the helpful attitude of everyone here has made it that much more enjoyable :)

I hope you continue forwards towards an IT career; I have enjoyed it for almost 20 years now :)
  5. ecfiffer

ecfiffer New Member

chevy. your awesome period dot done (as an old drill instructor would say) i know i've been following your work for a while now (feb i think) and i too have learned so much more just tinkering. i just need to stop tinkering at work. my boss is getting annoyed that i know more about android then addressing our work load (yes i'm in IT as well). But hell i support some 400 users across 3 states... but i must digress... thanks again for 4.5 its OUTSTANDING!