Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Dance!! :icon_ banana:

OP
S

stemo

Reaction score
Haha. Already ahead of you.

Are there any apps that are must have or something I should look into?

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Seriously... (sorry, I couldn't resist!). You may want to use WiFi Tether, so there are several apps on the App Store - some work well, others... well, you get it. Alternatively, you can simply do the Entitlement hack to use the Verizon Hotspot. You may want to flash a custom boot animation, change clock speeds (faster for speed, slower for battery savings), etc. You should download Titanium Backup and do a full system and app backup. You may want to download Root Browser by JRummy, an excellent file manager. There are many other benefits, but I'll let some others chime in.

Hockey

Reaction score
I am downloading the update right now but I know I will probably regret it. So I will probably finally root this phone.

Foxfi/PDANet+ and flash is what I will miss.

The thing on Google Maps that uses traffic info to tell you that you need to leave at "x" time to make it on time or alert you to heavy traffic so you better leave now etc

djnolo

Reaction score
Seriously... (sorry, I couldn't resist!). You may want to use WiFi Tether, so there are several apps on the App Store - some work well, others... well, you get it. Alternatively, you can simply do the Entitlement hack to use the Verizon Hotspot. You may want to flash a custom boot animation, change clock speeds (faster for speed, slower for battery savings), etc. You should download Titanium Backup and do a full system and app backup. You may want to download Root Browser by JRummy, an excellent file manager. There are many other benefits, but I'll let some others chime in.

I just updated the Verizon release of JB 4.1.2 and now I'm not able to flash roms. I am still rooted and I have Safestrap 3.11 and I followed all of the installation steps for each rom, but no luck. Just keeps rebooting to red M.

No MAXXation without representation!