I just rooted my Droid 3 (Please Help Me)

Epic

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I just rooted my Droid 3 using the one click steps. I successfully rooted it and now I have access to super user.
Can anyone tell me what I can delete that won't affect my phone but might make it faster?

Also can anyone please direct me to any website or perhaps here on this forums on the easiest, fastest way to install a ROM on my DROID 3? I was thinking of doing ICS or Jellybean just because that one is the latest.

Truth be TOLD: I have No clue what I'm doing, being that this is my very first time getting into this stuff. I can Over Clock my graphics card and do other stuff to my computer but when it comes to Smartphones I have no clue what I'm doing.

So maybe someone can help me, or at least redirect me to some online Guide or Video that could help me do all this?

I would REALLY appreciate it. I'm bored so I would like to learn about this stuff

THANK YOU ALL who read this and to those who help!

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Check out my signature for some information on Safestrap. You need that to flash any new roms on the D3. You can check out Hashcode's website directly also at http://hash-of-codes.com

OP
Epic

Epic

Reaction score
Good stuff! I'll take my time and read through the material see if I feel capable of doing it at the moment, or if I will need to take more time.

Thanks!

OP
Epic

Epic

Reaction score
Me again

EDIT: Sorry I got it working. Forget I posted this lol