1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

I just rooted, and I'm unable to to do a wireless tether?

Discussion in 'Droid X2 Tech Support' started by Player707, Oct 26, 2011.

1. Player707

Player707 New Member

Hey everyone, I've been meaning to root my phone and I finally did it today, I'm not very technical savvy but it was really easy! So I went with the Eclipse ROM with looks 100x better, wow so amazing, but I tried to android-wifi-tether, but as soon as I opened the application, I get the error message "Sorry but your kernal does not have all necessary features for the Access control feature of this application...." and it goes on for a little while longer. I'm really sorry to ask, but where I can download the necessary kernal to enable the wireless tethering?

EDIT-----

Also I'm unable to see server when I try looking for WiFi connections. I'm pretty sure this is really really newbish, and I really do apologize. Sorry guys.
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2011
Search tags for this page

unable to tether android