I just realized something...

jkhonea

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.oldesouthdesign.com
The Incredible is one great phone.

Maybe an Incredible2?

That is actually the top of my list right now. I honestly would rather stay with 3G at this point, and the 4.3 is a touch large for my liking. The 4.0 would be the perfect size for me. I still can't believe HTC still hasn't corrected the charging issues. Wish they would get that fixed. But the Inc 2 is definitely the main that I am looking at now.

jkhonea

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.oldesouthdesign.com
And actually, I should clarify. I do like my Incredible, just the charging issue is my only gripe. Rooting it definitely helped. Praying to be able to root the Inc 2 if I pick that up next.

OP
D

droidmatic

Reaction score
If the Dx has a nicer screen ill probably go for that next time around, I don't mind the larger size, it makes everything nicer. But if the pixel density is still crap then I'll probably look at the Inc 2 or the d3, although I hardly use my KB as it is.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

jkhonea

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.oldesouthdesign.com
Keep an eye on the Incredible Forum. We're trying to keep any information we can find posting up over there. Still waiting on a release date, but I'm betting April May timeframe. If you look up the Incredible S on HTC's website, you can see the specs and all of the info on it. Looks promising.