I just installed Eclipse on my Bionic and now I can't make calls or use my Internet

mydarkpassenger

Reaction score
I just installed Eclipse on my Bionic and I really like it except now my Internet doesn't work on my phone and I can't make or receive calls. Do I need to call up Verizon to rectify this or is there something I need to set. I assumed the SIM card inside would be tied to my Internet so shouldn't it work? Also why can't I make phone calls?

jcwilliams

Reaction score
Have you tried to wipe everything again and re flashing?

brainwash1

Reaction score
I just installed Eclipse on my Bionic and I really like it except now my Internet doesn't work on my phone and I can't make or receive calls. Do I need to call up Verizon to rectify this or is there something I need to set. I assumed the SIM card inside would be tied to my Internet so shouldn't it work? Also why can't I make phone calls?

Which version of Eclipse did you install? What system version do you have? It's easier to get help from people who are not in the room with you if you provide some details.

Sent from my XT875 using Tapatalk 2

bionic9

Reaction score
I have the same problem, I tried wiping and reflashing but it didn't work. I'm using v2.0

deduct

Reaction score
U guys need to install eclipse 2.2. That is the latest version as of now. Though very soon a newer version shall be making the rounds.

Sent from my bionic

BloodShot

Reaction score

I have the same problem I used to have eclipse v1 and I just wiped my phone and put 2.2 on. now I can't get service. I'm disappointed in eclipse :-/

eye_dea

Reaction score
BloodShot said:
I have the same problem I used to have eclipse v1 and I just wiped my phone and put 2.2 on. now I can't get service. I'm disappointed in eclipse :-/

Are you on 902?

deduct

Reaction score
Go into settings and click on 'about phone'. Look under system version. It should say 5.9.902. That is the latest ota version which you should be on now.

Sent from my iced bionic

deduct

Reaction score
Under settings hit about phone and then click on system updates.

Sent from my eclipsed bionic

shawnn125

Reaction score
You can flash 902 with RSDlite. This brings you to stock. Update to 904 via stock recovery.
Motofail for getting root. install strap of choice.
Flash Eclipse 2.2 or latest Ecplise 904 test build.
You can play with ICS if you like.