I just got my Transformer Prime and keyboard dock

DROID11

Reaction score
damn this thing is awesome. I am still getting used to the whole tablet thing, but it's cool. I have had it docked since I got it, but used to have the original eeepad. With the ICS update, this thing is buttery smooth and lightning fast. What are the best games and apps for android tablets? any recommendations or general information is welcome too

dzone67

Reaction score
damn this thing is awesome. I am still getting used to the whole tablet thing, but it's cool. I have had it docked since I got it, but used to have the original eeepad. With the ICS update, this thing is buttery smooth and lightning fast. What are the best games and apps for android tablets? any recommendations or general information is welcome too

Indeed an awesome tablet. If I'm correct, the Transformer Prime can now run Gran Theft Auto 3 from the market. Check it out and let us know if it's "buttery smooth! " ha.

Sent from a Rezound!

OP
D

DROID11

Reaction score
Indeed an awesome tablet. If I'm correct, the Transformer Prime can now run Gran Theft Auto 3 from the market. Check it out and let us know if it's "buttery smooth! " ha.

Sent from a Rezound!

Haha that game is cool but not worth the money.

As of right now one thing is frustrating. Every time I download an app it puts it on the home screen. How do I change this?