I just got a new Driod Incredible and it's...incredible...

lefbld2f

Reaction score
This phone is easily the coolest thing since sliced bread. It actually has a functional metal detector.

Besides the hundreds of games, are there any other seriously cool things that I should have?

I've got Google maps, the metal detector, and that star gazing program. Any other suggestions?

kenbiz

Reaction score
Congrats.. speedview poweramp live scores.. a few apps I like. Love the phone too.

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
This phone is easily the coolest thing since sliced bread. It actually has a functional metal detector.

Besides the hundreds of games, are there any other seriously cool things that I should have?

I've got Google maps, the metal detector, and that star gazing program. Any other suggestions?
Hahaha this is funny. and just as a statement, i originally bought my droid and installed the star gazing program, showed my mom, suddenly she went out and bought one. And to your question the lightsaber app, and also the gun app. [video=youtube;UlzoL-wQwio]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlzoL-wQwio[/video] lol. just watch video all the way through,my parents looked away at the beginning.

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Moved to the Incredible general discussion section

minimott

Reaction score
I like Feedsquares and WhatsApp so I can talk to my iPhone friends without text charges.

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Congrats on the Incredible :wink:

Sent from my Droid