I just got a Call

mero20

Reaction score
i couldnt answer the Call. it gave me the Unlock screen. the pulled down the screen. and nothing.. but the phone was still ringing. so i couldnt answer it.

seconds later. it showed i missed a call by the GF... tried callin her back. pushed the buttong. 45 seconds later.. it calls her...

WTF HTC Droid Eris

michael123

Reaction score
i couldnt answer the Call. it gave me the Unlock screen. the pulled down the screen. and nothing.. but the phone was still ringing. so i couldnt answer it.

seconds later. it showed i missed a call by the GF... tried callin her back. pushed the buttong. 45 seconds later.. it calls her...

WTF HTC Droid Eris

did you get in trouble?

serious note, we need another OTA update HTC!!!

OP
M

mero20

Reaction score
lol no.. but i hope this is not a continuing problem... anyone else have this problem?

mikrokon

Reaction score
Having the same problem

My wife has the Eris. This is a replacement phone when the first one's orientation failed. This phone has been nothing but problems. The ringer will suddenly not work when a call comes in. When she picks up the call neither party can hear each other and she can't make any outgoing calls either. The only recovery is to pop out the battery. Brought it in to Verizon twice already and they have no clue. Phone is not rooted and the few applications she's loaded don't seem to be the source of the problem. Any help would be appreciated.