1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

i installed bb n now no email!!! how do i fix this ?

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by krise11385, Feb 10, 2010.

1. krise11385

krise11385 New Member

So I installed bb 7.5 n I know have no email I have the gmail but I'm not gettn any messages so I don't use the my gmail I have to go into email n usually I click gmail n that's were all my messages are . Also wen I'm in the stock browser I can't go to the gmail site idk wats up I didn't have this problem with bb7.4 help thanks
  2. natediddy1120

natediddy1120 New Member

I really don't know what that could be...don't make sense at all....
  3. krise11385

krise11385 New Member

I kno its crqzy I can go into the gmail website with dolphin but I wnat the email app
  4. Kaiken

Kaiken New Member

If you did a clean wipe/install using nandroid you might have to go to your Accounts & Sync settings and set your gmail account again.
  5. Bear in NM

Bear in NM Active Member

Kris,

As to the gmail, not sure what is going on. I assume you have the gmail set to sync. I think I saw in another post where someone had a similar problem, and ended up deleting their gmail account on the phone and setting it up again. This is a bit drastic, and would not suggest it unless you are sure you are sync'd, and it is still not communicating.

As to e-mail, do you have the actual e-mail apk in /system/app? If not there are two fixes. One is to manually install it, the other is to use gmail to access your pop3 account, and have gmail push your e-mails to the phone. I have been using the e-mail thru gmail for a couple of weeks, and it is pretty slick.

Check on those couple of things, and if you want the thread to the email thru gmail I can try and find it ( I am on dialup at the moment otherwise I would have linked it).

Craig
  6. krise11385

krise11385 New Member

Hey craig thanks I got it fixed cuz ur info I really appreciate it. And all the help from all u have helped me I have had my droid for less than a month and have manged to root oc change roms theme and lots of other things I kno I'm still noob and sometimes post atupid questions that I could fix myself if took my time and read more and lots off ppl get frudtrated with me but ppl like u and others really help and I would jus like to thank u and all other ppl that helpme .