I have some questions...

volks71folk

Reaction score
...and hope some of you can help. I have searched around a little bit but did not really find answers to my questions.
I have Verizon and am eligable for an upgrade, what is the best/most liked ( i know this is opinion ) Droid phone out there? Is it the Droid X or ? I am leaning toward the Droid over the Iphone. Does the Droid have Flash? What is the better phone Droid or Iphone? Opinions? I am sure you guys get these questions a lot so sorry in advance. Thanks

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
the current droid with the most support is probably the x. And since this is a droid forum most everyone will tell you the Droid is superior to the iPhone (because it is :D)

And yes the droid has flash support.

tappin and a talkin

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
welcome to the forum. and yes the DX is most popular. but you may want to have hands-on feel for other phones to suit your need. and again I agree with Spaz, android just kills iPhone. :)

Aloha from Hawaii ... Droid 2 Global

huskerkate

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Currently (and emphasize currently) the X is probly the most popular. But that could change fairly soon. HTC is releasing the Thunderbolt soon, and the dual cores are soon to follow. I agree that you really need to try out a phone for yourself to find the best one. Personally, I would wait for the dual cores to come out before I burned my upgrade. Good luck in your search! Either way, I hope you stick around the forum - its a great place to be! :)

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
V

volks71folk

Reaction score
Thanks for the advice. My DX is on its way. Paid new $50