1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

I have no 3g

Discussion in 'Droid Bionic Tech Support' started by surdie04, Jan 8, 2012.

1. surdie04

surdie04 New Member

I have a droid bionic. and I am in 3g service and I keep losing 3 g all the time I know stupid battery and sims card 4or 5 times a day don't know what to do any help would be appreciated thanks I am new at this and I don't even know if I'm in the right spot
  2. synctek

synctek New Member

I have the save issue and have a few times since x-mas. Dial *228 - you get the Sim card update message, which fixes it sometimes. Also you can go to wireless settings and change in and out from CDMA and CDMA/LTE. That also seems to help. When it happens, I can still make calls but no data. It's a bandaid not a fix obviously. Anyone else get this?
  3. Mike.757

Mike.757 New Member

Search tags for this page
bionic nt picking up 3g
configurar 3g droid x2
droid 3 3g not working

droid bionic 3g not working

droid bionic no 3g
droid bionic no 3g service
droid bionic not connecting to 3g
droid x2 3g not working
droid x2 loses 3g